Cargo & Mail
Our contracted partners are expert and dedicated teams that study cargo and mail operations in advance and professionally provide the following services to all types of aircraft:
- Acceptance of export cargo and mail documents.
- Physical control and preparation of export cargo and mail.
- Monitoring cargo and mail for proper loading to the aircraft.
- Customs transactions of export cargo.
- Transfer of incoming cargo to import warehouse and incoming mails to Postal Services.
- Detection of disruption of imported cargo and mail, if any, and taking necessary actions.
- Completion of customs clearance of the imported cargo and preparing it for delivery to recipients.
- Notification of recipients.